What to expect
Once you decide to partner with an FM Financial adviser, you will begin a detailed financial discovery process with them - we call this ‘Life Mapping’. This gives your adviser the best information to create the financial plan that will help you achieve your goals. This could be the first time you’ve put all your financial information and records into a central place so it’s a beneficial process for you too.
Some of the information and documents you will need to bring/know:
- Financial assets such as cash, savings and superannuation (for all parties involved)
- Other assets such as your home or cars, jewellery, investment properties etc
- Liabilities such as mortgages, loans or credit card debt
- All income including salary or investment dividends
- All expenses such as household expenses, insurances or education expenses
We understand that this seems like a lot of information, but you’d be surprised how easily you can find most of it. The FM Team can help suggest to you the easiest ways to access the information you don’t have. So feel free to call us on 1300 763 544 and we can help you.